Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Assignments

Storytelling 

After perusing the types of assignments we have to anticipate from the upcoming semester, I am definitely most looking forward to the story-reading and the storytelling assignments. I think I mentioned in my introduction post that one of my minors is English Writing - as you might expect, I very much enjoy reading and writing, so these assignments seem like by far the most fun to me.

I also thought the Wikipedia Trails extra credit option seemed interesting. It's sometimes easy to go down those rabbit trails anyway - you look something up because you're curious, and then there are just links upon links of other things that seem equally interesting, so this seems like a really fun way to engage in learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment